Skip to content
- HTC Vive virtual reality headset – compatible with Steam VR games and Linux OS. I have the more powerful graphics card now in 2021 but am still feeling my way around when the best time is to by this technology. It’s costly so I’m not going to upgrade it one year later.
- ASUS ROG Claymore Core RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- SPOT Connect for SOS messages where there is no cellular reception – some reviews have been bad about service, and the costly annual fee is holding me back.
- Powermonkey-eXtreme – houses a massive 9000mAh capacity Lithium Polymer battery and offers users real power in a compact, durable shell. The unit is capable of recharging most 5V devices, including an iPhone up to 6 times, a Garmin Edge 800 up to 6 times and standard mobiles up to 12 times.
- Roll Up Travel Charger
- Chargepod – connect and charge 6 different devices
- Sony NEX mirrorless camera – do I still need a camera in 2021…?