Why You Should Check Out The New Firefox Quantum Browser
Firefox was fading a bit with Chrome taking all the attention the last few years. But Chrome itself has been struggling with bloat especially with tons of 3rd party extensions and lots of tabs open. Now Firefox is hitting back hard with a really refreshing update featuring:
* like built-in screenshot functionality with quick sharing
* improved tracker blocking
* a library button that gives access to your saved content like bookmarks with Pocket built-in
* built-in support for WASM and WebVR for next-gen gaming
* supposedly 30% less memory than Chrome browser
Mozilla claims its updated web browser is twice as fast as its last one, and uses a lot less memory than the competition — Google Chrome in particular. It’s called Firefox Quantum, and it might give the web’s most popular web browser a run for its money.