uKheshe lets you do quick payments to anyone, anywhere. Easily pay your gardener or tip your car guard, best of all, they don't need a bank account. You get the app, they get the card
We've all been there, you'd like to reward your card guard or just help someone in need but you don't have coins or any cash to do so. uKheshe makes it easy to pay anyone by simply scanning their QR card. uKheshe QR cards are free and can be ordered online for you to distribute to those you'd like to help. You can even hand out prepaid uKheshe cards.
uKheshe is aimed at people who either (1) do not have a bank account but still want a way to digitally send and receive money. or (2) People who have a bank account but seldom carry cash and need to pay people who do not have a bank account.
How to pay someone with uKheshe:
1. Install the uKheshe app - The uKheshe app is available on Android Play and the App Store.
2. Configure your payment method - Add your credit card details in the uKheshe app.
3. Scan and Pay - Simply select the amount you wish to tip or pay, then scan someone's uKheshe card.
4. Share uKheshe - You can order and share prepaid uKheshe cards to those you'd like to help. All they need is a basic cell phone to register via USSD.
How someone receives money without the app:
1. With the uKheshe Card - it features a QR code that is linked to the user's cell phone number and will enable them to receive payments from anyone scanning the code with the uKheshe app. The owner of an uKheshe QR card does not need a smartphone or a bank account. All they do is dial *134*82274# and follow the USSD prompts to view their balance or withdraw the money. Money can be withdrawn at Pick n Pay till points nationwide. You can collect them for free at uKheshe authorised dealers or visit the uKheshe Shop to order your card packs.
2. You can also get a virtual uKheshe card by registering via the app or USSD number: *134*82274#
3. With the app - You can install uKheshe from your smartphone's app store and register. Both Android and iOS is supported. You will get a virtual card number allocated to you which is visible in the app under the Get Paid button or in your profile.
How much does it cost to use uKheshe? To withdraw money will cost R5 and to pay for goods will cost R2. There is also a R5 p/m uKheshe card fee, payable on cards with a positive balance.
You can also get a referral reward of R1 per month if others sign up using your code as active users. This won't cost that new subscriber anything as it comes out of their existing R5 per month. For example, my referral code is 1534 ;-)
Lots more info at https://ukheshe.co.za
|uKheshe – Pay it Forward
Small Signs of Gratitude No Longer Require Coins. We've all been there, you'd like to reward your card guard or just help someone in need but you don't have coins or any cash to do so. uKheshe makes it easy to pay anyone by simply scanning their QR card. uKheshe QR cards are free and can be ...