Choosing a 360° Camera... But be Cautious
I do think that any 360 camera (or attachment) is a lot easier than spending a whole minute or two rotating around trying to capture a 360 pano view. There are even 360° camera attachments now for Android phones.
But that said before buying you need to consider:
* Watch real video reviews or real-life examples posted of the photos.
* The manual approach is often a higher resolution and eliminates yourself and your feet
* Twin fisheye lenses are going to show a lack of detail at the edges
* Don't compare to normal photo megapixel values as the fisheye lenses need to capture and compress more so the megapixel value should be a bit higher
* Holding these cameras up (without a selfie stick) can have a serious amount of finger obscuring the picture
* But they are super quick and convenient
* Video stabilisation is not offered for example on YouTube for these videos
* Consider the shape / bulk if you want to carry it in your pocket
|The Best 360 Cameras of 2017 - Ultimate 360 Camera Buying Guide
Find the best 360 cameras of 2017 with my ultimate guide! I've used over a dozen 360 cameras in the past year and know exactly which ones are the best.