Rather more complicated than I thought so took a day and five hours in the end.  For some reason the Drupal was split into two databases with two config settings.php files which I only realised much later. Any both the Drupal and Hubzilla sites are up and I'll be running updates a bit later after I have also got the remainder of my sites up.

I am back with Digital Ocean VPS as it really gives more control than a cPanel hosting. My last provider claimed Drupal update was failing because it wanted more than 2 GB of RM... we'll see, but I really doubt it.
 

Image of data moving from one computer to another

 

Tags