This is what you see with Digital Wellbeing on Android Pie
You get to see:
* A dashboard for the current day with screen time per app, total unlocks (unlock phone to look at something), and total notifications received (these wake up your phone)
* A viewed ordered by apps most frequency of notifications
* Weekly view showing screentime per day and which apps you used the most
* Weekly view showing total notifications per day and which apps triggered the most notifications
* Weekly view showing total unlocks per day and which apps were unlocked the most
There are also timers you can set to warn you when your max time per app is exceeded, and a handy feature to turn the screen into greyscale tones (which I set for 11pm to 6am).