Insync - The most powerful Google Drive client ever built
The review below is not on the latest version but does give a good overview of this product. Some key takeaways are:
1. It fully supports Windows, MacOS, Linux, ARM /Raspberry Pi.
2. Discontinued their mobile app support but see https://docs.druva.com/Knowledge_Base/inSync/Client/010_FAQ/inSync_mobile_app_FAQs as a possible option.
3. One-off purchase price is a plus - US$29.99
4. Price covers as many devices as you want per single Google account
5. 15 day free trial to try it out
This is a pretty good offering all-in-all the only real pity (and could be a deal breaker for many) is the lack of an official mobile device app. If anyone is using it, it would be useful to know if the Druva app does indeed work with this service.
|Google Drive’s most powerful app just got even better
Insync 1.2 reinvents the Google Drive app